Friday, December 18, 2009

My arrival in South Africa from Zimbabwe

Hi there

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I have just arrived in South Africa from Zimbabwe. I am hear to look for my sister who left home with her 3 kids in July 2008 and we haven't heard anything from ever since.

This has been very stressful on my parents. My father had a stroke last month and he is not doing so well. We hear all the stories about what happens to fellow Zimbabweans in this country so I am hear to find out what happened to her and her kids.

I have arrived in Musina and I will tomorrow travel to Johannesburg where she was last seen. Some people from back home have agreed to meet with me at the bus station before I go to my hotel.

I just hope they have some leads of her whereabouts. This will really put some ease on the family. I really miss my 2 nieces and nephew. I hope they are okay wherever they are. This place is really different compared to home!

Hope you will follow my journey to finding my family. I hope I will have some news before Christmas. Please pray with me and for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment