Hi there
I have been going to Pretoria for the last two days and I still haven't found what I am looking for. They only have information for the last month available at hand. The lady that has access to all the photos in the database is on leave so nobody else can help me. However I have found about five people from Gweru already and I think I have to notify their families. I am sure that they have been wondering what happened to them. Not knowing that they have been buried in South Africa for a month already. Its so sad. You get reduced to a number and just a photo of you that is kept in the files. If you are lucky somebody recognises you and if your family has money they can exhume your body and give you a decent burial at home. I hope I can at least do that for my sister.
Well it will have to wait until this woman comes back from leave. In the meantime I have to spend new year eve here. I don't even know what I will do to entertain the kids. I feel they are going through quiet an ordeal and anything must be done to distract them even if its just for a little bit.
I will be going back to Pretoria first thing on Monday to check the database for the last 3 months at least. I hope I find some information before that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment