Good day
I have finally found the body of my sister. Apparently she died from pneumonia in one of the government hospitals and when no one came to claim her she was bought here in Pretoria to be buried. She was buried at the beginning of November. So I just missed her.
They say we can exhume the body but it will have to be at our own expense and we will have to take her to Zimbabwe at our own expense as well. I have to speak to my father and find out if he will have the money to pay for all this.
Now I have to tell the kids that they will never see their mother again. How does one do that? They are going to be devastated! At least now my father can stop stressing and my sister can be given a decent burial. She won't be just a number in a grave. I also have to notify the relatives of the five people from Gweru that are also buried here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment