Friday, January 8, 2010

What a birthday!

Good day

Today is my birthday. I am alone in a foreign country trying to get my dead sister back home. What a birthday. Surely I will never forget it. I have received some messages on facebook but hey they don't make up for not being at home with friends and family. I wish I was at home but hey that can't happen so I have to see what I can do here now to amuse myself.

I am still waiting for my father to see if he can come up with the money needed top get my sister back to Zimbabwe. He was talking about cashing in one of his life policies. I don't think that is such a good idea but he is so determined. I cannot convince him otherwise. Its so sad. He has worked all his life and now he has to use all his savings for something like this.

I am sending the kids home tomorrow so I am going to be all alone. It was kind of nice having them around with all their stories. they are so street wise. I am just happy they will be able to start school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment