Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Stuck in South Africa

Good day

I am still stuck in South Africa. Can you believe it. I must start making this place my second home. It is just so impossible. My father still doesn't have the money for the exhumation. I have to raise the funds. I have been asking all my friends back at home but is seems that everybody has been hit by the recession. No one has anything to spare.

I know it would break my fathers heart if I go back home and leave my sister here. I am going out of my mind trying to figure out what to do.

At least the kids are back at home and they have been accepted back at school. the elder one was telling me that all the people he new are a grade in front of him and I said he mustn't worry because he learnt so much while he was away and he is so much more matured that they are.

Any suggestions on how to raise the money required? Please follow me on twitter under moolatime and give your suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment